Sunday, April 29, 2018

Learning Challenge: Time Management

I decided to read an article about time management for this week. This time of the year is always extremely stressful. Luckily, I don't have any finals on the same day, but I still want to ensure my brain is functioning at it's best for each of my finals and in the preparation process. I read, "Increase Your Creative Output With 14 Time Management Tips Just For Creatives," By Amanda Oliver. 

One thing I am terrible at is managing my energy. I think this will be crucial for me over these next 2 weeks. I often will work out before homework, for example. This then makes me too exhausted for any homework after. 

I am also going to try and wake up earlier because that is when I work best. This will help me be more productive with my time even if it's a struggle getting myself up. I am going to make this happen by telling my roommate that has class earlier than me to wake me up on her way out.

(Photo from Flickr.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Natalie, I decided to jump on the blog stream for some extra commenting and saw your post about time management. I have always been awful at managing my time wisely and sometimes blame it on my "writer brain." I really want to read this article now that I've read your post since it is geared toward "creatives" like myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete