Monday, April 30, 2018

Growth Mindset: Beyond School

I feel as though I will continue using growth mindset on a daily basis in my job later on. I want to be a physical therapist and this requires interacting with people and getting them as healthy and functional as possible. With this, I will face many challenges. I believe that I will spend an exponential amount of time teaching growth mindset in order to keep my patients motivated. I also think I will constantly be using it myself as every person is different and some exercises may take lots of trial and error.

Today, I use growth mindset to motivate myself to keep trying my best. With this same mindset in the work place, I will be able to excel to be the best physical therapist I can be!
(Photo from Flickr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment