Monday, April 30, 2018

Famous Last Words: Last Time

Although I just wrote a post a few days ago, I felt I could write another due to everything coming to an end. I am so thankful for all of the extra credit in this course as it allowed me to take full weeks off when I needed to truly put forth all of my energy in one class. 

I am using this last week to rack up a few more points in order to get the grade I have been aiming for. I still can't believe how fast this semester went by. Each time I would go to put my label on a post, I would be shocked at how many weeks in we were! 

After I complete this course, I plan to devote most of my energy to my chemistry 2 final. For some reason, chemistry just takes longer to click for me. I have that final first on Monday and I know it is going to be my hardest final. I am just praying for motivation to continue to grow rather than decrease as test day comes around. I hope to manage my time and energy in order to ensure I can do my best.

I am a little upset at how my project ended up this semester, but I hit a wall when I wrote one story that wasn't so great. I find it very hard to go back and edit when I really just want to delete it and post a different story. I am thankful I tried a new method though! Last semester, I did a storybook and I feel like a portfolio was better for me in this course specifically. 

I am so thankful I was able to have 2 classes with Laura Gibbs as my instructor as she truly makes the course so interesting. She even goes beyond and provides us with extra credit that I will carry with me forever. I am thankful for all of the opportunities I have been given to learn and grow in this course and hope that others along the way appreciate it as well!

(Photo from WikiMedia).



No comments:

Post a Comment