Sunday, April 29, 2018

Famous Last Words: Graduation

This week has been FULL of bitter-sweet times. As I finally allow all that I have procrastinated on catch up to me, I keep getting down as I remember I am spending my final days at OU doing homework. It's a little upsetting, but at least I can visit a few times in the summer before starting graduate school.

With these moments also comes exciting moments like graduation pictures. I felt like it was not really happening. I can't even believe how fast these last 4 years have flown by, but I am so thankful I got to spend them at the best university ever!
(A photo taken by Beverley Howze of my boyfriend, Hunter Justus, and I.)

I am hoping to get into finals mode tomorrow and try to crank out the rest of my work for this course so I can spend the remainder of my time preparing for my final on the Monday of finals week. Once I get that final out of the way, I will be able to spend a bit more time with my friends and that is all my mind wants right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment