Saturday, April 7, 2018

Growth Mindset: A New Theory On Human Intelligence

This week, I am watching, "A New Theory of Human Intelligence." I decided to watch this video because I feel like I haven't heard much on multiple intelligences lately and I want to see if anything has changed. This topic has always been very interesting to me. 

I have never heard about the "twice-exceptional" category and I actually found it to be very interesting as it sounds a lot like my brother! This is something that I am excited to see come together over these next few years. 

I feel like this will definitely be hard to use in schools as it is so individualized. But, I definitely see the importance of this. I love that we have access to the internet now because I feel like anyone can find out how to do their passion by simply searching.


(Image from WikiMedia).

No comments:

Post a Comment