Monday, April 23, 2018

Famous Last Words: OU Men's Gymnastics

On Tuesday of last week, I left for Chicago to cheer on the OU Men's Gymnastics team at their National Championship. It was AMAZING! They won their fourth national championship title in a row and made history. It was my boyfriend's last gymnastics meet ever and he officially went all four years of his OU gymnastics career undefeated. The weekend was full of so many huge accomplishments and I am so proud of them!

Photo by me.

The picture above is one that I took at the meet of Yul. He also made history on his own at the meet. He made All-American on 4 of the 6 events and won the individual all-around. It was amazing getting to watch all of his hard work pay off!

With all of the excitement, I still managed to get my assignments done during the week. Unfortunately, I fell behind on my weekend assignments and that makes me a little stressed. I am thankful we are given dead week to do some work because I will definitely need to take advantage of that in order to get the points for the grade I would like in the course.

I am hoping to finish up my assignments earlier this week so I an get all of my extra credit done as well. This will make me feel a little bit better since I know things are going to get extremely busy as the end of the semester creeps up on me.

This week is, hopefully, going to be a little on the slow side. I don't have any exams and just have to take my graduation pictures. I just have to keep myself on task and make my to-do lists each day to ensure I give myself enough time. I think making lists will give me more motivation to complete my tasks so I don't end up cramming everything on one day. I am trying my best to avoid that as senioritis is at an all time high and I know that cramming everything in one day in not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment