Sunday, January 21, 2018

Thoughts on Assignments

Last semester, reading all of the assignments had me really excited as this course is unlike any course I have ever taken before. Since I took my English courses in high school, I had not had a writing class in a long time, but I enjoy writing a lot. 

This course is different from my other courses because there is so much room for creative thinking. Being a science major, I have not been able to take a course that allows for this much creativity before last semester. I thrive when I am given the freedom to think without boundaries, so I am excited to see what I can create throughout this semester. 


What a perfect meme for talking about all this lovely extra credit! Photo by Paul Anderson.

As far as extra credit goes, many of them interest me. I have been on the Public Relations/Communications team for Class Council since freshman year and think that I can increase my part by learning some tech tips. I also think this will help me in the future with my own blog. I also see myself getting lost in Wikipedia Trails as I do that all the time anyway. Growth Mindset and HEART interest me as I am always looking for ways to better myself and what better opportunity then now when I am receiving credit at the same time! Extra commenting also seems like something I will do as I love to read other's work in order to get my own gears turning. Finally, Famous Last Words and Back-Up and Review seem like a great way to ensure I stay on track this semester while also getting points.


No comments:

Post a Comment