Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Reading Options

The first reading that caught my eye was The Golden Deer. Initially, the title caught my eye because I loved all of the animal stories last semester in Mythology and Folklore. I also appreciated that there was an audio recording of the story once I clicked on it to check it out. I love audio books as it allows me to listen whether I am riding my bike to class, driving somewhere, or don't feel too well and am not in the mood to read. 

Another story that caught my attention was Sita Tested. I feel as though the title caught my attention because it seems as though the story will be suspenseful. I love stories that wait until the very end to put all of the connections together and I am hoping this may be one of those!


The last story that caught my attention was Andhaka: The Dark Lord Who Saw Light. This title has lots of suspense behind it that I think would be interest to unravel. I feel as though it will be an uplifting ending that will be a perfect read on those hard days when I am not feeling motivated to get my work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment