Sunday, March 4, 2018

Famous Last Words: Prepare for the Week

This upcoming week is going to be a very busy one. I have long lab on Monday, a chemistry 2 exam on Thursday, and my family comes into town on Friday. This in addition to a big portion of my capstone paper due on the following Tuesday, I am a bit stressed. In an effort to prepare for the week, I tried my best to be productive over the weekend besides Friday night. On Friday night, I relaxed with friends and just let out all of my stress since I know I won't have much time to hang out over this next week and half or so. 

I am a little nervous that I won't finish all of my assignments for this class with the mixture of big and small tasks I have to do all week long. For that reason, I tried to write out a mock schedule for the week. I am hoping I can stick with it because there is not more wiggle room to rearrange things.

Since I am worried about finishing my assignments for the week, I am trying to get done as much extra credit right now in order to even out any things that I do miss. I was about to call it quits for the night, but seeing my schedule definitely motivated me.

My goal for the upcoming week it to drink a lot of water and still try to work out 3 times. I feel like I put those things on the back burner when I need them the most. I made some checkboxes in my planner for both of those goals so I can stay on track.

I am hoping that this new way of approaching a busy week helps decrease some stress and keep me on track. There is nothing more stressful to me than having to turn in work that isn't my best because I didn't have enough time left for the assignment. 

(Photo from Flickr.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie! I totally understand about being behind. Seeing as this was posted March 4th, I hope that the week worked out and you were able to relax afterwards. I am the same about making checkboxes. The feeling of crossing something off the list is so satisfying! I hope this week is much more calm for you and happy almost Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete